I hope these insights will encourage and enlighten you on your way to excellence, says Baggett. Consider Dare to Lead your leadership compass, always available to help you get back on track when you find yourself veering off in the wrong direction. Some of his pearls of wisdom include:- First and... more
- ISBN 9781581824261
- Imprint Cumberland House Publishing
- Category Business & Economics
Click below to purchase
- First and foremost, a good leader serves others.
- Enthusiasm is a way of life, not an emotion.
- Surround yourself with talent better than your own and carefully nurture it.
- Trust your judgment and be willing to act on it.
- Have a genuine concern for those you lead.
- Good leaders know how to help others achieve their full potential.
- Offer incentives that encourage others to take risks.
- A group of people committed to a shared vision can accomplish the impossible.
Most teams have challenges, whether it's a management change, a merger, or internal communication. These inevitable challenges are having a devastating affect on corporate performance and...more