Lose weight eating at McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, and Wendy's? ... more
- ISBN 9781630261986
- Imprint Wiley
- Category Health & Fitness
Click below to purchase
Lose weight eating at McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, and Wendy's?
Yes, it's possible--and this book shows you how!
Dr. Steve Sinatra is one of the top preventive cardiologists in America. . . . In The Fast Food Diet, he shows readers how to eat smarter and more nutritiously at any fast food establishment in America so they will actually become healthier as they lose weight. What a brilliant strategy and practical approach!
--BARRY SEARS, bestselling author of The Zone
We're a nation on the go--and we're gaining weight at alarming levels. Chances are you realize you should lose weight and eat healthier foods, but when you're hungry and hurried, all too often you choose the drive-through over a healthy home-cooked meal. This breakthrough guide presents a practical, real-world solution that teaches you how to make healthier fast-food choices and save hundreds of calories per meal--without giving up the delicious taste and convenience of fast foods.
In addition to tips for dining guilt-free at all types of fast-food restaurants, The Fast Food Diet includes:
* A Six-Week Fast-Food Diet Eating Plan that lets you choose among 150 meal selections for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks from more than fifty of the most popular fast-food chains
* Valuable tips for business travelers, holiday revelers, and kids who are fast-food junkies
* Advice on eating well at food courts, sit-down restaurants, airports, and convenience stores
* Recipes for nutritious, home-cooked meals you can prepare in 15 minutes or less
If you cut just 500 calories from your meals every day, you'll lose a pound a week. That's 50 pounds a year--and The Fast Food Diet makes it easy.