Creative thinking is the skill that will determine your child’s success in the twenty-first century. How can you best prepare your child for this new world? In 33 Things To Know About Raising Creative Kids, Creativity Expert Whitney Ferré will give you the answers. Creativity is a skill. And like any other skill, with the right focus, it can be developed.
Learn how to:
• Understand the developmental stages of creativity
• Organize creative activities that your children will love
• Link creative fun to problem solving
• Have creative sessions that the whole family can share
• Use creativity to strengthen your child’s learning
About the Author:
Whitney Ferré, author of The Artist Within: A Guide to Becoming Creatively Fit, has helped hundreds of people discover their creativity as founder of The Creative Fitness Center (creativelyfit.com), which gained national recognition on HGTV. She leads corporate seminars, teaches art classes, and works as a “creativity expert” on HGTV and DIY networks. Whitney is also an artist, a wife, a mother, and a co-owner of wine bars that build communities around food, wine, and art (rumourswinebar.com). She lives with her family in Nashville, Tennessee.