This book gives specific instruction on the use of two methods of family planning: Natural Family Planning and Fertility Awareness Method. ... more
- ISBN 9781630267889
- Imprint Hunter House
- Category Health & Fitness
Click below to purchase
This book gives specific instruction on the use of two methods of family planning: Natural Family Planning and Fertility Awareness Method.
These methods give couples natural choices:
1. To avoid pregnancy, you can determine when you are infertile and have sexual intercourse without conceiving.
2. To become pregnant, you can track the days of the month when you are most fertile and have intercourse when you are most likely to conceive.
3. These safe non-invasive techniques can be used by themselves or combined with other contraception methods.
4. The techniques are noninvasive, have no side effects and carry no danger of toxic infection or cancer.
The authors, experts in fertility awareness, have completely revised and updated this newly titled edition of the book. The new material includes several new examples of natural birth control and the fertility awareness method, with illustrations. The book contains 40 charts for readers to use. The book is written in an accessible style and contains edifying case studies.
Barbara Kass RNPWH,MSN has been a clinician and national and international consult in women’s health care for over 30 years. She is known for combining her extensive knowledge about gynecology...more