Experience the joy-and profits-that come from managing your own bed and breakfast! ... more
- ISBN 9781620455609
- Imprint Wiley
- Category Business & Economics
Click below to purchase
Experience the joy-and profits-that come from managing your own bed and breakfast!
Whether you already know the magic that comes with owning a B&B or you are at the planning stage, the fourth edition of Open Your Own Bed & Breakfast-now updated with everything you need to know about online marketing-guides you through this special world. Barbara Notarius, one of America's most widely recognized and respected B&B experts, shows you how to make your dream a reality. Some of the essential information provided in this book includes:
* Your responsibilities-and those of your guests
* Financial considerations
* Advertising, the Internet, and working with a reservation service
* Evaluating your home's assets and liabilities
* Conforming to the ADA
* Legal, tax, and insurance issues, including recent changes in the tax code
* Interviews with successful hosts
* Lists of B&B associations, guidebooks, and B&B reservation services
This new edition is an informative update of every aspect you need to know in order to run your B&B smoothly and successfully. Combining a meticulous business approach with a sincere appreciation for the pleasure that comes with running a B&B, Open Your Own Bed & Breakfast is an invaluable resource.